Summer Marathon

em terça-feira, 24 de julho de 2018 |
Image result for summer
Hello book-nerds!
More than a month after the beginning of this marathon organized by Patricia (author of An Angels Threat) I'm finally doing my TBR.
* WALK OF SHAME *
In my defense I had exams until the seventh of this month and then I dedicated ALL my time at revising my next book. So really, it's my life's fault and not mine.

Without further ado, where's the TBR I will not read in the following month:



1 - A fluffy contemporary - The Problem With Forever by Jeniffer L. Armentrout

Image result for the problem with forever
Pages read: ---
Rating: ---
2 - A book that unravels in the Winter or somewhere cold - A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab

Image result for a darker shade of magic
Pages Read: 384
Rating: 3.5 stars

3 - A book with a magical creature! Faeries, goblins, werewolves, vampires, etc. - A Reaper at The Gates by Sabaa Tahir

Image result for a reaper.at the gates
Pages Read - 464 
Rating: 4 stars
4 - A book with 500 or more pages. Let's not be afraid of the big ones! - Illuminae by Amie Kaufman

Image result for illuminae
Pages Read: 599
Rating: 5 Stars
5 - A Middle Grade, Comic Book, Graphic Novel ou Manga - Monstress Volume 2 

Image result for monstress saida de emergencia
Pages Read: 152 
Rating: 4 stars
6 - An Epic Fantasy book with lots of romance - Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi

Image result for children of blood and bone
Pages Read: 531
Rating: 4,5 stars
7 - A book that talks about adventures, road trips with friends. A book that makes you want to know the world - Beastly Bones (Jackaby 2) by William Ritter

Image result for beastly bones jackaby
Pages Read: ---
Rating: ---
8 - A book with a romantic clichê: insta-love, hate/romance, neightbours falling in love - The Problem With Forever by Jeniffer L. Armentrout

Image result for the problem with forever
Pages Read: ---
Rating: ---
9 - A book with a blue cover. It's Summer! - Renegades by Marissa Meyer

Image result for renegades paperback
Pages Read: ---
Read: ---
10 - A book with a cover that screams Summer! - The Problem With Forever by Jeniffer L. Armentrout

Image result for the problem with forever
Pages Read: ---
Rating: ---
11 - An Erotic book. Why not raise the temperature? - November 9 by Colleen Hoover

Image result for november 9
Pages Read: 310
Rating: 4,5 stars
12 - A book with an LGBT character - Beastly Bones (Jackaby 2) by William Ritter

Image result for beastly bones jackaby
Pages Read: ---
Rating: ---
13 - A book with a problematic thematic, like racism and homophobia - The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

Image result for the hate u give
Pages Read: ---
Rating: ---
14 - A Poetry Book - ??
15 - A Summer Thriller - ??


As you can see I did not choose a book for each category, I only chose books that I had at home, either physically or on my phone. So I will be on the hunt for books for the other challenges. If you have any recomendations feel free to live them in the comments below!

This post will be a bit different from the rest of the other, since I will try to make my updates through here and let you know how many pages I've read and ratings. So make sure you check this post regularly (and by that I mean once every week).

Let me know in the comments if you've read any of these books and what were your thoughts on them ~~ no spoilers guys!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário