8 Books - 8 Days - 8 Posts

em segunda-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2018 |
Hello book-readers!
I am such a bad person! I've been lacking on the posts lately, but honestly I haven't been having time. College is taking all my time, seriously this semester was absolutely horrible.
But it's christmas time and we shall not talk of sad things.

Me, Mad, from Presa Nas Palavras and Gabby, Ponto Sem Retorno's writer, because we are insane, decided to make this last week of the year count and try to read a book a day until the 31st.
Obviously with Christmas it will be pretty impossible, but hey, lets challenge ourselves. To make it better - or worse - Mad sugested trying to post every single day during this challenge.


For the TBR, I'm not really sure about what I want to read, because it might depend on the books I get today, for Christmas... 
But here's what I thought until now:

1. Wayward Stars by Mary Fan
2. Ghostly Echoes by William Ritter
3. Two Thousand Years by M. Dalto
4. Naughty or Nice -> which I'll be reading with my partners.
5.
6.
7.
8.
I'm leaving 4 spaces blank for whatever comes to my reading list today! But I'll let you know as soon as I decide!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário