Pokemon Go Book Tag

em segunda-feira, 10 de setembro de 2018 |

Today is September the 10th which means... BOOK TAG DAY!!!
I found this tag at The Bibliophile Girl Uk, but it was originally created by Antee at readatmidnigh.com so check them out. Also check Presa Nas Palavras, since I'm doing this challenge with her!
Without farther ado let's Catch'em all!






That's not hard! My first love was Twilight and yes! it was the movies that got me into reading. I was so curious after New Moon that I forced my parents to get me Eclipse and Breaking Dawn for Christmas even though I had never read a book in my life.


I haven't read that many classics to be honest. I've read Wuthering Heights and I liked it, even tough I found it to be a very hard read - specially at the age I did it. But for this one I'll have to go with Memorial do Convento, I absolutely loved it when I was forced to read it in my 12º grade. It's a story of dreams and love that everyone should give a try.


Hard one... Normally when a book is everywhere I'm curious to see if it is worth the hype.
So for this one, I'll go with Harry Potter. I know it is probably the best book ever but... I'm just not interested.
> please don't hate me in the comments <


ALL OF COLLEEN'S BOOKS.
Same plot. Different characters.


Any of Brandon Sanderson's books. I know I'll love them, but I just can't seem to get around to actually readying them.


I don't think I have one, to be honest. I don't read creepy books.
So I'll go with a book so good I couldn't put down, and that would be Hush Hush, I was up until 4 am reading that damned book. Only to have a gigantic ciff hanger in the end.


THERE ARE SO MANY. I'll go with anyone from Cassandra Clare. That woman could make me ship a shoe with a hatbox.

Image result for wessa + clace


I've recently read Roomies by Christen Lauren and besides being quite hot, it was so fun and quirky that I read it in two or three hours.
Definatly give it a try.


* cof cof* The Shadowhunter series *cof cof*
But because I've already talked about Cassandra Clare, I'll go with another...
I've recently been really into Faes, mainly because of Sarah J. Maas and I wouldn't mind a few extra books about some of the characters.


Hum... What book was I expecting to be a total failure and was not?
I don't know! I don't usually go into reading a book, thinking it will be bad. It's always the other way around, I'm thinking it will be awesome and it ends up being a disappointment.
So... I really don't have a book to say here.


CRUEL PRINCE.
I can't wait to read Cruel Prince. Like I said before, I've recently discovered I have a thing for Fae people.


Throne of Glass's collector editon!
It's coming out soon and I just know I won't be able to justify buying it since I already own the paperbacks.


This one is already out, but I have still to pick it up, even tough it's been in my shelf for months and that book is The Hate U Give.
The only reason I have yet to start it, is because I know this book will mess with my mind and honestly, I'm a bit scared.


Cassandra Clare.
I can't even lie here. I'd buy her groceries list, just so I could have something to read while waiting for QOAAD.


QUEEN OF AIR AND DARKESS
KINGDOM OF ASH
The last hours as a whole.
An Ember in the Ashes #4

Sorry... it was supposed to be just one book, but I'm equally excited for all of the above.

Let me know in the comments what your answers would be or if you've answered this tag! I'd love to see it.
As I did before, I won't tag people, just feel free to do it if you feel like it.


2 comentários:

  1. This was such a fun tag to read about. I have to agree with Harry Potter. I just finished reading it this year, but I don't love it as much as other people. Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Twilight? Não fazia ideia que tinha sido este o início da tua vida enquanto leitora, que interessante! Quanto aos clássicos, já nem preciso de te dizer nada não é? Já sabes o que tens mesmo de ler 😂

    ResponderEliminar