The Sims Book Tag

em quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2018 |

Hello book-nerds!

So... I'm a totall lunetic who's writing two books and a short-story, who's starting college (and an internship) in a few days, and still accepted to try and post every single day of Steptember in a challenge with Presa Nas Palavas. Am I crazy?


Most likely, but I will still try and make it work! As part of the challenge, we're answering some Tags for you! 

The first one was selected by Presa Nas Palavras on Sunset and Bookfests, but it was created by Hails Hearts Nyc!
Since the Sims were a big game for me a few years back, why not revisited the memories while connecting it to my new love: books.




I will probably have to say, Sabaa Tahir, with An Amber in the Ashes, she only had this one series for now, the last book will probably come out nex year (hopefully, please?).
36040400
This is a series about love and loss, about the uprising of those who have been look down for far too long.
Sabaa's writing is the mixture of just enough raw emotion and poetry to make you fall hard and fast for her characters.




Related image>> This will contain spoilers for The Infernal Devices

The death I will never be able to move on, is strangely a very good one, William Herondale's death.
I don't think I've ever met a character with wich I connected so deeply as I did with Will. Don't ask me to tell you why or how, I've certainly never been cursed or had to live my family, but my heart and his heart have the same song.
And his death...
Cassandra Clare was not very nice when she wrote that. I would have been contempt to know that him and Tessa got married and were forever happy. Until that epilogue.
Whyyy. Just. WHY?



This one was a hard one for me... I want to say Camille from The Originals, since I cannot stand her; however, she's not in a book.
So I'll go with Trey from Confess. I didn't particularly add anything to the story, he was just there to make a point, follow your heart or you'll end up with a jerk.



Everyone that knows me in reall life, knows that Cassandra Clare is my Goddess, but has that would a cliché answer, I'm going with.... *drum rolls*

8490112

Laini Taylor's writing!!! You just cannot not fall in love with her writing, she just has a way with words that no one will ever match.




It will come as no suprise to anyone when I say... Throne of Glass. I'm not a fan of the first two books, I only kept reading because I don't like giving up. The story wasn't terrible, I just wasn't getting attached to the characters. However, after the third book the tables were turned and it just kept getting better and better.



Children of blood and bone. CHILDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE.
The romance didn't even make sense... Gods. Just...no.




25111004
I will say no more. 
Read the first chapter and then talk to me.



100% Kell from a Darker Shade of Magic.
I mean... the book wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for is poor, poor, poor judgement.




I could say two series here and you'd hate me either way.
13335037
So, I'll go with the one that broke my heart. The Divergent Series. I absolutely loved the first book, it was a great started for all the characters involved. But then the second happened, and the third. And it all just went downhill from that.
Character's behaviour became obnoxious, the plot went all over the place...



GAHHHH so many!!
More recently, A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. 


16096824
The characters are just on point. The plot was very well-thought. The villains are little meh, but if everything was perfect, what would be the fun in that?



2 comentários:

  1. Não sei quem fez estas imagens mas tem muito bom gosto 😂 Divergente é tão verdade! Tu e a Colleen é uma relação complicada mesmo xd não fazia ideia é que já tinhas lido Laini Taylor

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Laini Taylor é QUEEN.
    A escrita dela. A grande pergunta é COMO É QUE TU NÃO?!

    ResponderEliminar