Rapid Fire Book Tag

em quinta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2018 |
Image result for books

The Tags are still not over! And this one I found on The Bibliophile Girl and believe it was created by her as well.
The only rule is that you must answer quickly with the first answer that comes to mind.
As always, I'm doing this with Madalena from Presa Nas Palavras, you can check her blog to see her answers!



Plysical book or E-book?
Physical, although ebooks are easier to read when travelling to college and for that little reading time before going to sleep.

Paperback or Hardback?
Paperback. I know, it's not a common answer and I find Harbacks prettier than paperbacks, but I'm not used to them. Have you seen their price? it's much cheaper to get paperbacks, so that's what I buy.

Online or In-Store book shopping?
Until four years ago, I'd say they in-store, because buying online is way too risky. But now I don't remember the last time I went to a book store to buy a book, prices online are just better for my wallet. Specially since I went from reading in my native tong to, almost excusively reading in English.

Trilogies or Series?
Series.

Heroes or Villains?
Villains? I'm not sure, honestly. I've always had a spot for the tortured souls. But I can't help from cheering the heroes on, there the ones I want to be. The fearless youththat charges ahead even when they're defeat, who don't give up. Never.

A book you want everyone to read?
I'll say, not a book, but a trilogy: The Infernal Devices. Everyone should get to experience Will and Tessa and James.

Recommend and underated author?
Sabaa Tahir! I love An Amber in the Ashes; however, there's not that many people - at least from what I've seen - that are talking about that series and the amazing human being the Sabaa Tahir is. I always say this, but do yourself a favour and go check her Instagram.

The last book you finished?
The Deall by Ellen Kennedy, there's already a review on the blog!

Weirdest thing you've used as a bookmark?
A receipt from a bookshop. I'm not that adventurous.

Used books, yes or no?
Meh. I mean, I've bought one or two in my time as a reader. But I like my books to be in the closest to perfection condition I can, and buying second-handed, specially because I need to buy online, without actually seeing the condition they're in, comes with too much of a risk.


1 comentário:

  1. Pensei sinceramente que irias torcer pelos vilões, estou surpreendida 😂 não sabia que não gostavas de livros em segunda mão, eu compro imensas vezes e em condições incríveis (Com preços incríveis!) e adoro

    ResponderEliminar