My first experience in a book presentation!

em segunda-feira, 18 de setembro de 2017 |




Resultado de imagem para shame on me

Yes, you have read it right. I've been a writer for two years now and the last Saturday was the first book presentation that I went.
Don't take me wrong, I've tried! And actually succedeed once! But then I was invited to talk one that one...
Also been to a lot...done by me!
Oh stop judging me and click below already!



I went to Deception Book launch, to support the young writer Joana Soares!
The author is a lovely young girl that fought really hard to reach her dreams, while never getting her grade lower!
Here's some information about the book! Again, this is a portuguese book so the synopsis will be in Portuguese!

Synopsis
Duas vidas. Duas almas quebradas. Dois seres humanos. Cada um tem os seus problemas. Eles julgam ser o contrário um do outro, quando na realidade são metade de um só.
Emily Stich tinha tudo o que uma rapariga de 18 anos precisava:Uma família unida, grandes amigos e ótimo resultados na escola. Mas a calma que a sua vida adquirira nos últimos anos, estava prestes a acabar. A vida já a tivera pôs-to à prova inúmeras vezes. E após reconstruir o seu pequeno mundo, Harry, irá chegar para destruí-lo novamente. 
- Eu estou a destruir-te Emily. Eu estou a matar-te. Eu estou a matar-te com o meu passado. Eu estou a deixar que o meu passado reavive o teu.
Será que conseguirias colocar todos os blocos e remendar todos os cacos do coração de alguém sem destruíres o teu?



I tried to take some pictures to show you guys but most got so horrendous (forgot my camera at home!) I don't have the corage to do it. But here are some of the best!


Me and my sister with the author


You can find everything about the book >> here <<

And be sure to follow the author in her multiple social media plantaforms!
Wattpad – joanasmilestyles
Twitter – joanasmilestyle
Instagram – joana _smiler
Snapchat – joana_smiler
Facebook – Joana Catarina
Tell me in the comments below if you're interested in this book or if you've already read it! Or your experiences in book presentations!
I hope to bring you Deception's review somewhere before the end of the year.
I've got so many things to read and because of book things, I'll have to be giving priority to other books. But I'll explain everything another time!!


1 comentário:

  1. Já fui a 2 e adorei. Em ambas acabei por adorar os autores e levaram me a comprar mais obras dos mesmos :)

    ResponderEliminar