Review - Viagem a Um Novo Mundo By Tamara Robalo

em terça-feira, 25 de abril de 2017 |
34886247Hey guys!
Today I'm very sad. 


You want to know why? Because of the book I'm talking about today.

I will not give to much information... It's a portuguse book and I'm not in the mood to translate everything. Feel free to check Chiado or Goodreads for more information!



Review:

I’d like to thank our partner Chiado Editora for providing me to with this copy.
Soo…
I didn’t finish this book.
I went as far as the middle but going farther was just to much to ask.
When I saw this book I thought: ‘’Wow. What is this?’’. I love to try new things and this book just seemed so peculiar that I had to try it.
Big mistake.
As I’ve said, this will not be a long review and the main reason is because I don’t have good things to say about this book.
It’s a very childish tale with a childish kind of writing. Wish maybe be good if you’re thinking of giving this book to a child? I don’t know. I wasn’t expecting this book to be for children, it’s not listed as such and so, for me, it seems as though the author still has a long way to go before being able to construct a good story.
From talking-thinking animals with way to much relevance to a full grown adults drooling because of excitement, the author manages to pack a great deal of creativity into this book.
The whole story is quite creative. I dare say it’s in wrong category and should come with a warning: story for kids.

Honestly, for me, I don’t see a single thing positive in this book – besides the creativity – but if you’re into kids stories or you’re looking for a story to read to your kid, this might just be your book.

Rating: It's more a 0,5 stars, then 1 but I'll round it up for the creativity!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário