Carnival Marathon

em quarta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2017 |

Resultado de imagem para carnival
Guess who has a million things to do and still decided to get herself into a marathon?
Did you just say me?
Than you're right!
'Cause I did!

I'm participating in the Carnival Marathon brought to us by No Conforto dos Livros 
It's the first reading marathon I'm doing and I'm pretty certain I won't be able to finish (I'm almost finished with my novel, so quite a lot of work to do around that!) but still!
So there's 3 challenges we have to fulfill

  1. A short book - The World Remains by Brindi Quinn 
  2. A disguised book - Even If the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia
  3. One book that will make you happy - ?? 
Reasons behind my choices:
  1. So ''The World Remains'' is really short compared to all my other English books, so I think it fits nicely.
  2. ''Even if the Sky Falls'' is a hardcover book, so it has one of those 'jackets' and so I feel like it's wearing a mask´
  3. I still haven't decided.
  4. I might - very probably change this books!
Everyone can particate as long as oneself likes to read!
How about you come join us





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário