Vine Book Tag

em sábado, 15 de setembro de 2018 |

Hi book-nerds! How are you?
I'm a bit late today, because I was attending an event about books here in Porto.
I'll be honest, I don't remember who this book tag is from, but you can check all the information, as well as Presa Nas Palavra's asnwers in her blog, since she's my partner in this crazy adventure throughout September.




I'm going with The Sweetest Oblivion by Danielle Lori.
It's such a great book, but no one seems to know it, which is really a shame. Please go check the book out and give it some love.

Ohhhhh.
I don't know...
I'm usually on top of things and it's very hard to surprise me. However, there was a little something in The Raven Boys that surprised the hell out of me.
Scroll down if you have not read The Raven Cycle.
Noah's secret was a total surprise. He introduces himself as a ''dead person'' and then it's actually A DEAD PERSON. What??
Totally not expecting that.


More recently I lost a good deal of hours to The Deal, thanks to Mad, my sweet sweet partner in this September-everyday-post-month, who forced me to read it.
Thank you Madalena.


Convergent by Veronica Roth. 
I mean... three books for that ending? What you mean?! How is that fair to our characters and us, readers?
I don't accept it and I will pretend it did not happen until the end of my days.


Anything Cassandra Clare wants to write, honestly. Just keep doing spinn-offs so I can keep reading them, please. Specially from the Shadowhunter world.


Caraval! You can read my opinion on the blog about this book. 
But basically what happen was that the hype deceived me. There was so much talk about this book, so many people reading it and loving it, that my expectations where over the roof. Even though, the plot line and the world is very well thought out, the characters and the writing aren't all that special. Mainly the writing, which was too much tell don't show, exactly the opposite of the golden rule: Show, don't tell.


I wanted to fight Katniss Everdeen several times during The Hunger Games trylogy. A lot of several times, to be honest.
I wanted to slap her until she'd react like a normal funcitonal human being.


Kingdom of Ash, the last book on the Throne of Glass' series. After the finale of Empire of Storms, making us wait an entire year for the next book is torture.
Sarah J. Mass, you're an evil person for doing this to us.

That's all for today guys!
I didn't write too much because today was a really bad day for me, unfortunately.
Hopefully you enjoyed my asnwers and will let me know in the comments what your asnwers would be! As always, I will not be nomitating people, so fell free to answer if you want to!

1 comentário: