Tv Show Recomendation!

em sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2018 |
Hello book nerds, today I decided to be a little different and instead of telling you about a book I adore and that you should read, I'd tell you about my all time favourite show.
Which is... *drum roll*
Doctor who!!!
Image result for doctor who
`Doctor Who' is a classic science-fiction programme with a cult following. The Doctor is called a `Time Lord', a time-travelling scientist from a far off planet, who travels through time and space in a shop known by the acronym TARDIS. A TARDIS is a machine that is larger on the inside than the outside and is supposed to change its appearance based on its surroundings. The Doctor is also able to evolve his biology, so he appears as many different people throughout the series. The Doctor loves Earth, so he makes many trips here to save the planet, or to enlist earthlings to help him with tasks in the galaxy.
This show addresses all time of problems, while not boring the audience. It's a family show that thrives on breaking barriers, either including the audience in the episode (there are episodes that you watching changes how things unfold), or touching subjects you wouldn't otherwise contemplate.

I think the biggest, most important lesson this show has taught me is that it's okay to be goofy, to prefer to dream and not to have your feet on the earth. It's okay to be you even when it means you'll sometimes get hurt, because that life, and there will always be people who you'll fit with you and you with them.

That's all for today, I couldn't possible convey all my love for this show in words, there's simply not enough letters in the alphabet for me to do it. So let me know in the comments if you've seen Doctor Who, if so, we can be friends. If not, go way, I don't like you, ~ joking guys, I love you all ~

2 comentários:

  1. I love this show as well! It's one of my favorites and I find myself rewatching it probably a whole lot more than I should.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hora da confissão: nunca vi Doctor Who. Okay, nem é por não me chamar a atenção (o que também não me chama muito - meu deus, estou a enterrar-me), mas é que aquilo já tem demasiadas temporadas.... Lamento, vamos continuar a ser amigas ❤

    ResponderEliminar