| Book Recomendation | Monstress

em quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2018 |
Hello book-nerds, are you having a hard time deciding what book to start next?
Have you thought about stepping out of your confort zone and try a graphic novel?
I've only read one in my life (until this point), but I absolutely loved it.

29396738

Synopsis:

Set in an alternate matriarchal 1900's Asia, in a richly imagined world of art deco-inflected steam punk, MONSTRESS tells the story of a teenage girl who is struggling to survive the trauma of war, and who shares a mysterious psychic link with a monster of tremendous power, a connection that will transform them both and make them the target of both human and otherworldly powers.
If you're a fan of fantasy or just pretty great drawings/paintings, give this a try. I honestly had the best time diving into these books, full of emotions, suspense and lots and lots of blood.

1 comentário:

  1. Ainda me lembro de quando me disseste que ias ler este livro mas que não sabias se ias gostar porque não era muito o teu género eheh

    ResponderEliminar